05 September 2018

Dreamy Feels

We've started settling into our new home, and my favorite word lately has been "dreamy".

This weather in the Pacific Northwest is DREAMY! It might just be this Alaskan's opinion, but partly cloudy, mid 60s temps with a breeze or a drizzle is swoonable weather.

My husband's tan is DREAMY! Me? I'll never get more than a glow, but his color is that of cover models.

Walking into your backyard and picking blackberries is DREAMY. Boysenberries would be even better, but I'm not complaining when you throw any fresh berries on a bowl of ice cream, and this area has berries in abundance in the summer.

Having access to a decked out apartment gym and pool/hot tub combo, DREAMY.  Taking a half hour work break between calls for a workout or reading by the pool in the evening sun... perfection.

Speaking of which, catching up on my Goodreads 2018 Book Challenge, DREAMY. I've read so many good books this summer, laying on the couch with the window open and a warm breeze flowing through our home. *Big sigh*

The close of summer is DREAMY, and sad, and delightful. I love the laziness and flexibility that summer feels like, but fall has its perks too. Close of a good season, beginning of another.

DrH's fellowship work schedule? Dreamy. While I'm feeling all the dreamy feels, we're spending a good chunk of time actually day dreaming what our future life might look like if this is a preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment