13 January 2012

Facebook Video Friday

I found these videos on Facebook this morning and couldn't help but share their awesomeness.


I love how just below the video on the College Humor site, it reads "Superhero princesses for everyone. Problem solved." So true, College Humor. So true!

I was that little girl, once upon a time... still am! And my boys will play with princesses and cabbage patch dolls if they so choose. There will be no pink descrimintation in my house. Sorry, Scott! Mother knows best.

And then we have a little broadway medeley.


Worth sharing, right?!

5 comments:

  1. I still remember the day you were so mad about how toys were marketed to little boys and girls. I think you were 4 years old! You were on a soap box because you really wanted to see girls on commercials playing with cars and GI Joe, and boys with Barbie and Ken. I guess that was the start of your marketing business career!
    I love the broadway skit! Makes me want to see the "Horrible..." movie again! He is a fun guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact my brother sent this to me and and labeled it, "rare footage of Maren as a small child." So i guess you and I have a thing or two in common.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn companies! Thanks for the laugh. I always enjoy a good Broadway tune! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS!!! I must have resent it to 20 people. Thanks for the laughs (as always).

    ReplyDelete