27 January 2012

Be the Bieb

Like I said before, Scott has always wanted long hair, but I think he's finally come to the lenth of his dreams. Scott's hair curls up around the edges when he's wearing a hat. It drips sweat when he's running on the court, like this guy. And when he straightens his hair, he kind of looks like my own little Bieber.

We chaperoned a church youth game night last Saturday and I straighted Scott's fluffy mane. Scott's asked for the straightener multiple times since, especially if he's deemed it a special occassion.

7 comments:

  1. heehee. he does look like bieber with the hair like that. hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post makes my day -- he is totally the biebs. I think I should call him Scottie McBieberson from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May his hair be forever young!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I either love it or hate it. Not sure which.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what I think, does it matter? no way!!!

    ReplyDelete