12 December 2011

Weekend Review

The Chandlers surprised us by coming up for the weekend from Sacramento. The main event and purpose for the trip was the Oregon City High School's rendition of South Pacific, where Scott's cousin had the lead role of Nellie Forbush... and of course we're here too!

We introduced them to The Original Breakfast and discovered their stuffed french toast with boysenberry preserves.

Yumm!

Then Martie and I were both introduced to ABC's new TV series, Once Upon a Time. LOVE! It would be fantastic as a movie, and I'm stoked that it's a TV series and I can enjoy it that much longer. If you haven't seen it yet, I would recommend starting from the very first episode. I can't wait to see where they take the plot. In fact, I'm pretty sure this show is going to replace many of the other shows I'd been DVRing. Priorities!

It was a whirlwind weekend and I definitely forgot to make a trip to the grocery store, but we had a blast!

5 comments:

  1. when we come visit you someday, it looks like we are going to have a ton of great places to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks DELICIOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I am so glad that Martie and Curt got to see you both! Sounds like a perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check out the show on hulu, my mom loves it too! and, I love stuffed french toast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, my tummy's rumbling. I need to come back:) Oh yeah and for the great company! You are awesome hosts.

    ReplyDelete