04 November 2011

Parents Visit from Medford


I love having my parents so close! Scott especially loves it too. There have been a couple times already when he's asked if I thought it would be a good idea to invite my parents up for the weekend. Scott's motives are usually medically related, as I consider both of my parents to be well-qualified resources in all things healthy. This last weekend my parents came to visit and help Scott with a physical test he had this week.

It was a quick trip, but my parents were so helpful! Scott was able to get his physical down from 20 minutes to 11. We were also able to visit some restraunts in town that I've been meaning to see and blog.

Thanks for being our guinea pigs, Mom and Dad!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous- that's so nice to have family close by. When did your parents move?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so sure your healthy parents exam was 11 minutes. How long do you think my "un-healthy" trip would take. Gee Scott you better plan an hour for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah! I love your guy's parents. Top notch and soooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and you'll have to let you mw know when you come to visit them!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martie needs to know I made dad say "No" to all the health questions! Scott is so compassionate he would have been overwhelmed trying to be a good listening doc! I was the task master looking for good technique and assessment. He did amazing! It is so cool to see how much he has learned in such a short time!

    ReplyDelete