02 November 2011

Chance to Photobooth


I forgot to post this when we visited Sacramento for Trevor's wedding. I stole Scott from the head table and made use of the rented photobooth at the reception. We were warned in advance by Michellie and Erik that we had about three seconds between pictures to pose. We decided the poses before hand... and then later I saw everyone break out the props! Oh well, still a very fun momento to take away.

I was definitely wearing Scott's tux jacket as I was FREEZING! I know... it was California. I'm weird. Also, I didn't realize my tongue was so long!

7 comments:

  1. My cousin had one of those at his wedding. I LOVE THEM!!! They are too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite couple ever! Looks like you had a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still cracking up. You two are the best. What a fun idea to have at an event. I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so good looking, Katie!! I love the top picture of you guys. I hope that you guys are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That really makes me want to try my hand at photo booth posing! You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will need to compare tongue lengths with Mackenzie! I think she has you beat!

    ReplyDelete