31 October 2011

Carving Pumpkins

Happy Halloween!

Our apartment complex is having a pumpkin carving contest, so Scott and I thought we would participate. We were hoping to carve one evening with some of the med students I haven't met yet, but that didn't pan out.

We carved two pumpkins, one medium and one small. The milk jug in the middle is a Young Women's personal progress activity I did at church this month based on this blog post.  The young women didn't want to keep this one, so I'm putting it out with our pumpkins.

Can you guess who carved which pumpkin?
Pumpkin #1
Pumpkin #2

Scott is going to be Waldo at school today. So excited! He really wanted me to be Wanda, but I don't think I look as much like Wanda as he looks like Waldo. Hence... no costume for me. I'll post pictures of Scott soon!

1 comment: