15 July 2011

Taco Bus, Taco Bus

Sometimes, when I'm feeling particularly silly I will add new verses to this song. The Taco Bus in my town deserved a verse as I waited for my two (no adequate words to describe) awesome chicken tacos to be ready.


Taco Bus, Taco Bus
does whatever a taco bus wants
In the summer, I find them here
at the pawn shop

Yeah, they are definitely park outside of, and mooching electricity from, a pawn shop across the street from WalMart in Lebanon. But I have no cares for whence their utilities are found, only that their food meets my taco bus expectations. Don't worry, I waited a couple days after ingestion before I finalized the decision that the taco bus was indeed worthy of blog attention.

I guess it's not really a bus though...  Taco RV? Taco Truck?

5 comments:

  1. i love the taco buses in rexburg! we get lunch there all the time. now i have to find a worthy one in pocatello...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, when we come for the white coat ceremony we will definately need to make sure we're there long enough to enjoy all of the tasty places you've discovered! Sounds like heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went there today to try the chicken taco and a burrito only to find the truck not there. Bummer! Love the taco trucks in Stockton. Was glad to see one in Lebanon. Is he gone ore did I just miss him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new taco bus has been spotted near the 7-11 on Main in Lebanon! Here's hoping that it's a year round business.

    ReplyDelete