15 November 2010

Ogling Clothes Lately

Lately I have been itching for some new clothes, so I've been iWindow shopping. Not sure how I came across it, but I found ModCloth.com. Am I way behind on the times?! This is the first time I've seen the AmAzInG selection at ModCloth. I HEART looking through all their longer dresses and wondering if I would look good in any of them...

Like this one:
and this one:

Seriously all so cute and so many to choose from. I'm also loving this outfit from MikaRose:

I think it started when I went with my sister-in-law Amy to Dressbarn. I know, right? I'm never lucky enough to find anything cute in there, but Amy says it's her secret weapon. Anyway, she found this uber cute Christmas party dress and it looks amazing on her!
But really dresses are the least of my worries right now. Every day when I get up in the morning I search through the clothes that aren't in permanent storage to find something long sleeved and warm. I know, I know! I've become a wimp since moving to California. But you'd be surprised at the morning chill factor here! No snow, like Utah or Colorado, but it feels like there very well could be. My feet always feel cold! I guess then, I'm saying I need better socks... or maybe tights to go with a new dress!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie!

    So glad you found our longer lengths category! Thanks so much for featuring ModCloth on your blog.

    Your friend,
    Elisa at ModCloth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for an update! Birthday coming soon! Your dad is taking a business marketing course this semester - can you say "trade"?

    ReplyDelete