09 November 2010

Creative Efforts for Big Curt

I had the urge to whip out my camera this morning on my way to work. The leaves are just starting to turn colors in the Sacramento area, and it's the second week in November!


Big Curt, my father-in-law, is the owner and principle agent of an Allstate Insurance agency here in Elk Grove, CA. Part of the awesome deal we have in coming to live with my in-laws for a few months between schools, is that Scott and I are both working for Big Curt and Allstate to help him meet his goals for this year. Scott is doing what he does best, being personable in sales, and I am doing what I do best, marketing genius! My first project is the Curtis Chandler Allstate Facebook fan page and getting more fans there hopefully through email marketing. I'm still learning all the tricks that Facebook can do and that Allstate will allow (which isn't much)... but wanted to brag for myself on these extra tabs that I whipped up for the page.


If you are logged into Facebook, you can click on the above post picture it will take you directly to the fan page and the AWESOME Welcome image I created. And if you live in California and need insurance, give Big Curt a call! Sorry, had to throw that in. I also created a Refer a Friend Form for current customers and fans. There's still so much to create and plan, but it has definitely been fun so far to use my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment