04 November 2010

Spooky Halloween

As we are currently behind in everyhing, I am posting about how Scott and I carved pumpkins... as Trick or Treaters were coming to the Chandler door this Halloween. Of course, sports had to be in the background as Scott worked!


The pumpkins went straight from Scott's hands to the special table outside where they could be admired by all trick-or-treaters and neighbors. I can only take credit for the scrumptious seeds. Scott is particularly proud of the bat pumpkin.

Then today I introduced my nephew Sterling to my mac. At first, we had to start off slow. (Ignore the messy room.)

But then he really got the hang of it!


Pretty Spooky, huh?

2 comments:

  1. So funny!

    PS-
    Check out my blog and leave a comment to be entered into my Fall giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo funny! We are so lucky to have you nearby. Thanks for spending time with my children :)

    ReplyDelete