20 May 2010

Today's Internet Finds

My mom sent me this Public Service Announcement made by teens. I've never seen an interactive YouTube before!




They have a website, ThatsNotCool.com, that helps teens talk out difficult issues with dating and privacy. This is the stuff that my marketing dreams are made of! Have I ever told you about the time my mom and I did a Don't Smoke PSA for a Sitka TV station. I was 10. Classic local tv!

Then I saw this amazing backyard in my Better Homes and Gardens email, and thought to myself, "I want to go to there!"

Someday, Katie! Someday this could all be yours.

2 comments:

  1. I got covered in mud, seaweed, coffee grounds, and who knows what else for those PSAs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yard. Think it would look nice in a pool, since that's where it would have to go :( Thanks for the tip on BHG websites. I swear I'm on one everyday. Now... can you "air" your ad, that would be worth seeing!

    ReplyDelete