01 April 2010

Art Museum Concert Series

I took this picture last night as part of my internship for the Springville Museum of Art. The museum has a Sunday Night Concert Series that they haven't branded yet. When they posted the event on Facebook and asked me if I thought it was a good idea to just put a graphic of a music note as the Facebook profile image for the event, I suggested that a picture of the grand piano in an upper gallery of the museum might be more appropriate.

So I took the museum's own fancy smancy Cannon Rebel (score!) and snapped a few shots of the piano in it's surroundings. This is the one they decided to use as the profile pic for the series.




What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I like it! Way better than a lame musical note icon. They do have such fun architectural details there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, they sound super clueless. So lucky to have you on board. Photo=awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great composition. Of course my 7 year old brain saw the statuette on the left with a thought bubble reading, "Hmm, what this?", and then the statue on the right going, "Dude, you found my piano."

    ReplyDelete