30 March 2010

Today's Afternoon SNACK

Jamba Juice has saved my metabolism and blood sugar levels today! I was finishing up my afternoon stroll of taking my Netflix (Phenomenon, if you were wondering) packet to the post office downstairs in the Wilk; when on my way back to my computer desk job, I saw that Jamba Juice was giving away free samples of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal.


It's basically oatmeal covered with apple pie filling. Mmmm... it was such a perfect snack for 2:30 Pm. I would definitely eat it again!

I chased that with a Raspberry Lemonade Jolly Rancher. Interesting flavor mix, I know, but I guess Jolly Ranchers have new flavors now, so I couldn't refuse a free sample. It's Free Sample Tuesday!

P.S. Happy Birthday to my Momma today!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE OATMEAL so I have to try this. I have had the starbucks version but it is nothing to blog about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I want some right now.

    ReplyDelete