18 March 2010

Watching BYU v Florida on Campus

I have back dated this post, as it is actually April and I forgot to post these pictures previously. And that is the beauty of Blogspot - I can select the date and time for future or past to post.

On March 18, 2010 a large portion of the BYU campus population was crammed into the Wilkinson Student Center to watch the BYU v Florida March Madness basketball game on big screen TVs. I was working in my office just across from the food court at the time. My normal stare session with my computer was being interrupted by spurts of applause or booing, which pretty much synced with changes on my Yahoo.com scoreboard internet tab. Upon seeing this spectacle, I had to post pictures of how dedicated True Blue BYU fans are.


No comments:

Post a Comment