10 March 2010

My Bestie's Baby

Does that title sound odd to anyone else?

Well it's only the truth. My best friend Maura went to the hospital yesterday in Salt Lake City and little boy Lansford was born that afternoon(no official name yet has been announced). At birth he was 6 lbs 15 oz and 20 inces long. Both mama and baby are doing great from what I hear from Cole.

I know I probably should be waiting for Maura and Cole to blog themselves about this wonderous occasion, but I'm just so excited for them and their miracle! I can't wait to see more pictures and meet the little man in person!

Here's a picture of Maura and I at her baby shower in January


And this is a picture that Anne Bukey took of Baby Boy Lansford yesterday!

Isn't he just the cutest with his little GQ pose!

2 comments: