25 February 2010

What would I Look Like as an Avatar?

On a Friday night date this month, Scott and I used his one-time movie passes from work to see Avatar in 3D. Wow, trippy! Have you seen it yet? 3D has come a long way since the last time I wore red and blue paper glasses. I think it really brings a new element to movie viewing, as the technology pulls you into the story more than a flat screen. I'm not surprised, then, that Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp will soon be offered as a 3D experience.

Well, since watching the movie, Scott keeps asking questions like, "What would I look like as an avatar?" or "What do you think Hugh Jackman would look like as an avatar?" Someone on YouTube has already figured out how to make this a reality!



Technology is so incredible today!

2 comments:

  1. That is so fun. Our last movie out was Dear John, so Cole wants to use his boy movie pass on seeing Avatar this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is cool. I have to show this to Reid. Maybe a new twist on the typical family portrait :)

    ReplyDelete