17 February 2010

Wednesday's Confession

Before I tell my embarrassing story of the week, I have to say that I did receive some beautiful flowers from my schnookims!


If I'm recalling right from my memory of SHS 1998 Graduation, these are Fire and Ice roses, to symbolize our icy-hot love! They sat prominently next to Scott's valentine from the BYU Football team. Happy Valentine's Day Scott!

And now, we return to our regular program... Now that Wednesday is over on the East Coast, I can tell you that I was am sufficiently embarrassed today. You may laugh, but I would like to think, ladies that you have done this yourself a time or two. Today I went to work, fully business casual, minus my over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder. Tell me that is awful! *wince* It felt worse than leaving the house without my wedding ring. Of course, to be honest, I don't have much to hide, but still I was very self-conscious all day!

In my defense, I took a sick day yesterday off work and am still not completely myself. Just picked an outfit and rushed myself out the door. And I had to tell someone besides Scott, but the post wont stay up long. Don't want to prolong the memory.

1 comment:

  1. HHAHAHAA! This is too funny. But you know what, seriously - I was sick a couple weeks ago and when I came into work after a long weekend, I felt totally out of it. I even commented to my co-worker that I felt like I needed to check and make sure I had put everything on (skirt, shirt, shoes, etc) because I felt so out of my routine and discombobulated. So I don't think you can be blamed one bit. But that is hilarious. How long did it take you to realize what you'd forgotten?

    Oh yeah, and beware Google Reader - it will save posts forever if you delete them! If you really want to delete this post, ask me how to permanently get rid of the content. I learned this from experience. If you subscribe to my old blog from google reader, you can still see some sappy pictures of when I was dating Geremy - I deleted them, but they are with Google Reader forever!

    This is a very long comment.

    ReplyDelete