12 February 2010

Flowers? For Me?

Okay, so no one actually got me flowers. I made them!

How could I resist when Shade Clothing posted this super cute tutorial on their blog?




Sorry for the bad lighting, took these pictures last night.

Tips for this project - 1. Have a buddy with you to make an assembly line. It definitely gets a little long when you're cutting and gluing. 2. Use glue dots. Glue works too, but it takes a very long time to wait for it to dry in each spot. I know! 3. Find double sided scrapbook paper. The insides of the flowers definitely show and it would be much cuter with a pattern then plain ol' white.


The blog also has some other cute Valentine-y ideas. But my next project will be a Valentine's sNACK for my neighbors. Want a preview? I bet you wish you lived in my vicinity, because those look extra tasty. Boxed up in a Zebra Valentine treat box from Mama Cavanaugh, is what I call perfection.

7 comments:

  1. You realize you apologized for the bad "lightening"... awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- I'm totally making those truffles tonight!!!! They look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those truffles are on my to-do list! They look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute flowers! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the flowers Katie ... I'm making some tonight

    ReplyDelete
  6. heck ya, I wish I lived closer to you! Cute stuffs, lil sis. and by the way, I HAVE been wondering "where IS Katie Chandler?!" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are officially so talented! I am sooo impressed!

    ReplyDelete