19 November 2008

Aunta Kate... again!

My newest niece was born this afternoon! Casey Elizabeth Cavanaugh was 7 lbs 15 oz at birth, with a skinny, LONG body and cute, pinned-back ears. If you don't know her sisters, Meghan and Mackenzie, then you don't know that Casey is a very different pregnancy and a very different baby already!

I am certainly accented to be an Aunta again, and mostly envious of Annie's short and uneventful deliveries. Though I obviously haven't had any babies of my own yet, I already know that mine will not be a total of TWO hours long, and only one large push as was this most recent with Annie. At least I know that my babies will be just as cute!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I got Annie's text this week and was so excited for them. Hope everyone is doing well.

    ReplyDelete