07 August 2018

i heart Chris Pratt

If Chris Pratt is involved in a show or movie, there's a very good chance I'll watch it.

So when I saw on Facebook last week that he had won the 2018 MTV Generational Award (which apparently is similar to a lifetime achievement award) and given an acceptance speech, of course I watched the clip. His words were so much wiser and relevant than I expected them to be. No offense, Chris Pratt. I just assumed you would say something funny, which you did, but then you had a platform and you used it to help individuals. I'm sorry I underestimated you.

I hope everyone in that audience, not to mention the millions of kids and adults that will watch this speech, will take his message to heart.




Just two highlights:

#3 of 9 Rules from Chris Pratt
Don't be a turd. If you're strong, be a protector and if you're smart, be a humble influencer. Strength and intelligence are weapons, and do not weild them against the weak. That makes you a bully. Be bigger than that.

#6 of 9 Rules from Chris Pratt
God is real. God loves you. God wants the best for you. Believe that. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment