16 March 2012

True Orange Fans


One thing I can say with certainty is that OSU has possibly the most loyal fans I have ever met. They are deep into Beaver love even though their sports teams may not be performing ideally. The other day our entire office celebrated the end of the food drive with a pizza party (ironic?). Though, there was clearly another reason for a pizza lunch in the board room. The OSU men's basketball team was playing in the Pac 12 Tournament that lunch hour against the number one seed, U of W. With the support of our entire office, OSU won in the last six seconds of the game! I'd like to say that by beating the #1 seed they were able to dominate the rest of the tournament and go on to the national bracket, but sadly that is not the case. I'm okay though, because I still have good memories of pizza and basketball delaying administrative meetings.

Sure love my job!

2 comments:

  1. I guess a food drive party can be celebrated with any food! Hope it was really yummy pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo, who won the food drive contest? Or is that taboo since it wasn't mentioned?

    ReplyDelete