06 July 2011

My New Cube


I am so excited to be working with the OSU Foundation. The foundation strives to emulate industry best practices, and by any standard they are very successful. So I am excited that I will be learning about non-profit management from the best... and I'm more than giddy to see my name on their cubicle and website directory.

Any ideas or links you may have for cubicle decorations would be appreciated.

I looked around at other cubicles in the building and found that adding color and wall hangings is essential to a peaceful feeling cube.


Luckily I have a head start, because the foundation family gave me  beautiful orange flowers on day one with a gift card to buy Scott and I some Beavers gear. My closet has never held so much orange!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I've got a cricket!! YOu need anything cut and I'm right on it. Just got back from Girl's Camp and know first hand how a "Cricket" can change an entire area!!

    ReplyDelete