23 March 2011

My Bestie's Baby Turns One

As mentioned before, the main purpose of our visit to Utah was to see my best friend Maura and celebrate her son's first birthday! You must see all the beautiful Hungry Caterpillar party details on Maura's blog, because she would make an excellent party planner. She has an eye for detail and loves to incorporate the party theme in all aspects. Of course it helps that she has a darling little boy, Crew, to celebrate and inspire! Thank you, Maura, for letting us be apart of this awesome event! I always leave your house feeling happy!

Here are some of the pictures we took from our camera!



We visited this ubber cute shop village with candy store in Salt Lake City in search of the perfect lollipop decorations for the party. While I didn't buy anything, I was more than tempted by their amazing selection of old school candies, not to mention their expansive gummy candy selection!


Isn't Crew adorable! He was a trooper! The Lansford home was a busy hive, or maybe I should say cocoon, all day Tuesday putting together party decorations and preparing the food. I was so glad that I could be there make the party load a little lighter and of course to celebrate this little man turning one! I'm wishing a strong wish that I will be able to get from Oregon to Utah next year to celebrate his second birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! So glad you guys could be there and for all of your help. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a totally fun celebration!

    ReplyDelete