07 March 2011

Culprit Found

Pardon the interruption for this breaking news:

Four floaters were discovered in the fish tank this weekend, and the soul survivor is our primary suspect.

Dead is preferred. Reward in the form monopoly money or unwanted coupons.

I've never been a fan of the biggest new fish. Now I know why! Also, he makes the tank dirty. I promise I'm not making any of this up!

If you're worried that my blog is being consumed with our fish, you can breath a sigh of relief! Saturday's deaths and imprisonment of the culprit promptly end all fish stories.

2 comments:

  1. huh, bad fish! I was leaning towards Scott.. he was the first to start the investigation....Sorry Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fishy story! How much weight has the remaining fish gained?

    ReplyDelete