25 December 2010

Merry Christmas 2010


I know I'm a video-aholic! I sure do love the Mormon Messages YouTube channel, though. Also, check out this Hallelujah Chorus - Alaskan Style that my friend Heather posted. She said the whole town of Quinhagak, AK got together (all 680 town citizens) to participate in the video for a fifth grade winter concert!

Merry Christmas from California!
Family photo January 2010 (Wish my hair was still that cute)


Luke 2: 10-11
And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.


For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

3 comments:

  1. Cute picture of you and Scott :)

    Merry Christmas to you! I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny you said that about your hair. when i saw that picture (before i read what you wrote) i thought "oh my gosh, what cute hair!" :)

    hope you had a merry californian christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute pic. Do you want some snow to go with those cute outfits?? :) we just got 4 inches in a half an hour.

    ReplyDelete