17 September 2010

The Day Laziness Died

I never thought I would say that we would get bored of being lazy. Yet after weeks of resting, no work, and non stop ESPN or Food Network, Scott and I have found ourselves asking each other, "What are we doing today?"

Today, I was shocked to come home from errands to find Scott not on the couch, but organizing our bedroom. He started with his scrapbook box!



Of course, in order for Scott to enjoy the task, CAKE needed to be blaring on the docking station. I think we're ready for a trip!

5 comments:

  1. THAT explains the phone call reading me letters I wrote on his mission...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are ready for a trip, come visit me in France!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Have BIG fun on your BIG adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...if you're that bored, I can sure think of some things that need to be done here!! Enjoy the moments, it won't be long til you can't remember ever having a "lazy day". (I must admit that it sure is fun to see Scott enjoying all the memories that I stored for so long, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a blast on your trip! We want to see LOTS of pictures!

    ReplyDelete