13 July 2010

Business Venture

Scott keeps asking me when am I going to post these business cards that I designed.

Imagine rounded edges instead of blue or square edges (Front and Back of card)


He was shocked that I drew the posh woman and her purse. I'm shy about it because I am in no way a professionally trained designer.

This is actually for a website I'm contemplating. I still need to work out the kinks, and there are OH so many. (Christie are you thinking of Special Bear Agent Oso right now?) Let's just say if I can muster enough courage to start this, it could become the Nordstroms of blogger premade background shops.

5 comments:

  1. Love the silhouette (and the stripes on the back of the card, black on gray, very chic)! Can't wait to see the website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 13, 2010

    AWOOOO-Stounding Katie! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What do you mean by draw? Do you really draw? So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drew it with the pen tool in Illustrator, an Adobe product. It looks less like drawing with a pencil and more like moving dots around to make a shape. When I showed Scott that I wanted to make her waist a little bigger (it was teeny the first attempt), I moved a couple dots. He was kinda of freaked out that moving dots would make a woman figure look different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 20, 2010

    i don't think so

    ReplyDelete