31 May 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Scott and I have been married for one year now. We celebrated our anniversary by watching Up! (fantastic movie, teared up three times it was so good) with Scott's sister, brother-in-law, and niece. We also went to Two Jacks Pizza here in Springville to enjoy a romantic pizza dinner.

Scott got me a digital picture frame for our anniversary and he put all of our engagement and wedding pictures on it. It's supposed to play our song too, but he hasn't quite figured that out yet. I got Scott a weekend getaway to The Blue Heron Bed & Breakfast in Rigby, Idaho. My parents used to stay there when I went to BYU-I, and it is probably the best gourmet breakfast I have ever eaten. I'm excited to celebrate our anniversary again in a couple weeks when we go. It's been a great first year!


(Katie in front of the Blue Heron B&B on Sunday after eating eggs benedict.

For the complete menu eaten on our honeymoon celebration, ask Katie.)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, guys! Love, love, love Blue Heron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe a year has gone by already. I hope that you enjoy your bed and breakfast, I'm sure it will be wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Annivarsary! I can't believe it's been a year! It seems like only yesterday that we were in the BYU 89th ward together

    ReplyDelete