27 May 2009

Coupons for Beauty

Scott and I just returned from a beautiful vacation. We visited Virginia to see Steve graduate from Dental School at VCU, we met up with my parents and brother's family in Orlando for a splash in the rain, and we ended the trip with a mariachi wedding in Sacramento over Memorial Day Weekend! It was definitely a whirlwind tour, and we're still recovering from time zone changes.

While I was in Sacramento, Amy was teasing me about how I hadn't shaved my legs for the beginning of summer. I know, gross right? Well she forgot that I was using her guest bathroom, in which shower it could be potentially dangerous to prop up body appendages. In any case, when I returned home I found the perfect solution on my door step.

It was a package from BzzAgent, the word-of-mouth marketing company that I do reviews for. (I can send you an invite to join if you're interested in reviewing products for free.) The campaign I'm currently involved in is for Bic Soleil Bella Razor. So take that "sasquatch legs"! I'm going to have smooth and silky legs in no time!

If you're interested in getting mega discounts on either of the products below, drop a comment and I'll be sure to give you coupons:







3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we're connected via blogs now!

    Glad the travel mania all went well. We're so glad we got to see you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for getting free coupons. Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added a new coupon Bzz sent me online. Feel free to print and use.

    ReplyDelete