18 August 2008

Baby Blessings

'Tis the season for weddings and baby blessings. I was privileged enough to go to the baby blessing of Zachary Ryan Sant this weekend, after celebrating the graduation of his mum, Ashley (aka Twinner, for those who know her best). Zach had the greatest little white vest outfit on for the occasion. He was also so excited to be bless on Saturday morning that he woke up around 3:00 am just chatting away all happy like. So around 10:00 am when we took these pictures, he was more than ready for a nap. In fact, Daddy Sant said he has never seen the boy conk out faster.


I took some really amazing pictures of Mommy and baby underneath the church yard tree... but I used the sister-in-law's camera (a Canon Rebel.. oooh ahhh). So I don't have the proof. I'll have to steal pictures from Ashley at some point to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment