08 February 2012

Aspen Iris


I really do try to restrain myself when new babies are born are in my life until the parents have had a chance to blog or Facebook or announce however they choose. Hopefully I've waited long enough to introduce Ms. Aspen Iris Thornock to my blog. Aspen was born on February 3. We were at a friends house when we received the news that Christie, Scott's sister, was going into labor and entering the hospital. It wasn't long after that we received a picture text of Aspen's face!

Congratulations, Thornocks! She's beautiful. I can't wait to see Bree and Aspen together!

3 comments:

  1. Aspen Iris? I love that name! So cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny- I missed this post! Congrats to the Thornock's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for you to see her in person. She is gorgeous and sooooo good. (unlike her sis :) Bree loves her most of the time, but always wanted Grandma to hand her to someone else.

    ReplyDelete