14 June 2010

Merry Christmas, from Mom and Dad

It's about time I used my Amazon gift card my parents gave me for Christmas this last year. It was just too difficult to decide what to get. There are so many options on my wish list!

But I was inspired to complete my order when I saw this blog the other day. Right after I posted my frustrations about the public school system, a coworker sent me a link to The Railroad Classrooms, which the new blog author created by inspiration from the book Totto-chan written about an ideal classroom in WWII Japan. Ummm, hello! I love WWII history books, I love good reads, I need postive feelings for education improvement, and it was $4.40 online at Amazon. How could I say no?

Also making their way to my cart were these items (gotta love Free Shipping):



Thank you Jandee for introducing us.



Yes, this is the very CD I've wanted for years and begged someone to get me for Christmas, but never before today purchased. I LOVE HEART LOVE the Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major.


Thanks Mom and Dad for Christmas in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment