02 August 2017

I'm a Mormon

One Sunday, while Scott was working in inpatient last month, I went over to a friend's home where they were having Family Home Evening with their kids. I was invited to come over by one of the Young Women in their home, because she had made lemon bars as treats (she's an expert lemon bar creator, by the way). The oldest daughter in the family is preparing to go on a mission for our church to Armenia, and so she had an assignment to fill out a profile on Mormon.org and the entire family decided to participate along with her. So after listening to a spiritual thought, we each took a template document and started answer questions about who we are, what we believe, and how we live our religion. It was an interesting exercise, because I don't think I've necessarily put into words before why I choose to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints or how I live my religion.

So I came home and wrote it up for official submission on the website.


You can look my Mormon.org profile by clicking here.


Though I've tried to update it, the picture I submitted for my profile appears a little blurry on the full website. I recommend reading on the mobile site version.